Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects anyone is noticing/Why do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoftPillow, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Just wondering if anyone has any changes that they've noticed in themselves since they began smoking.

I've smoked 1-2 times a week since June or so, so I'm pretty new compared to most of you, but I have to say I've noticed that I've declined more rapidly in how in shape (lung function) I am - of course, I injured myself so I didn't do much in terms of working out or running, mainly just basketball games twice a week, but even so.

I also noticed that I am able to zone in and out of conversations more freely - always something I've just done, but it seems like it will just happen without me wanting it to sometimes, and that makes me appear slower and such, and I sort of want school to start back up to see if I'm not as 'book smart' - because I feel fine, aside from slowness on the uptake sometimes.

And I just feel more laid back about everything (complete plus), and that could be just general maturity, or the herb has just opened my mind up and allowed me to see things at a more objective angle sometimes.

Anyone else have any observations?

And as a final question; why do you smoke?

I was thinking to myself the other day, and I had a bit of trouble figuring it out. I love being high, but I have a hazy memory of it, just flashes, and I have to wonder if its worth it. I don't smoke alone because I like to share my high, so I think I'll cut back/stop until I know what exactly I get out of it instead of just having fun with some friends.

2. I'm in great shape and i smoke all the time so no i dont notice any different health effects only thing difference is my tolerance.