Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effects and strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Could someone please explain which effects from weed Im going to write down is from sativa or indica weed

-Tired/sleepy
    -Burnout
    -Tingly feeling all over my body (including head)
    -Feeling like dreaming and waking up every like 10 secs
    -Feeling closer to nature
    -Hallucinations (mild)
    -Cotton mouth
    -Paranoia
    -Headaches

Thanks and sorry if my language is bad cause Im kinda... high :smoke:

2. Another effect is
    -Like creativity to creating lyrics
    Also this wasnt with one strain, its from different strains but I just want to see what indica creates and what sativa creates :)

3. Sounds like a hybrid. :wave:

4. Sativa makes your mind construct new ideas, has you thinking for minutes/hours about the most random things, perfect for outdoor activities such as swimming, biking.

Indicas are nice for listening to music, relaxing to watch a movie, or if you just want to lay out and chill.

I prefer a good sativa during the day or at concerts. Indicas mostly at night or I'm just lounging.

Nowadays I primarily just aim for a sativa dominant, mostly so I don't feel lazy and tired. It gives you both the head and body high, but gets me just right.

If you have particular strains, here's a great site to use to get info.
    Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly

5. -Tired/sleepy -INDICA
    -Burnout -CRAPPY WEED? COME DOWN?
    -Tingly feeling all over my body (including head) -INDICA
    -Feeling like dreaming and waking up every like 10 secs -LSD, I MEAN SATIVA HOWEVER THIS CAN OCCUR WITH JUST LOTS OF THC
    -Feeling closer to nature - MUSHROOMS
    -Hallucinations (mild) -SURE AS HELL NOT FROM WEED CRACKHEAD
    -Cotton mouth -EITHER
    -Paranoia -SATIVA
    -Headaches -HUFFING PAINT
    -Like creativity to creating lyrics -AN ENGLISH CLASS

6. Nah Im not talking about one strain, Im just wondering what effects go with what strains, also is it weird that indica makes me feel "stupid" the next couple of days when working :L

7. LOOOOOOOL Im only talking about weed, no unmentionables :)

8. Great site leafly, thanks

9. I also have a question about growing if anyone has any knowledge?

10. Judging from your posts, I'd wait.

11. Learn a little more about marijuana and stuff before you go trying to grow.

12. Sorry if I sound stupid, Im high, forget the growing question

13. And yh I know a lot about the herb, ask me anything

14. Hmm thanks :)