Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

effectiveness of cooking

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by monna90, Aug 22, 2009.

1. if i have about 1.5 g of middies, would it be best to smoke that out of a bowl or cook it in oil, the only thing im concerned about is how high it will get me.
    some people say that eating will get you higher than smoking, but ive heard others say that eating can only get you as high as smoking it or even less high.

2. Make Cannabutter. Using real butter, not margarine. Eating it gets you a lot higher, but its a different high than smoking. It's similar but far more of a "body/system" high, lasts WAYYYYY longer, and you can use just sucker leaves and the mids will simply be an added "treat" for cooking.

I made about a pound of the butter by putting about a pound of sucker and shade leaves (all pre-flowering) into a 4-quart pot along with four sticks of butter and just enough water to cover the leaves. Bring it to a boil then turn the heat down to simmer, and every twenty minutes or so mash the leaves (or whatever) down with a potato masher. After simmering/mashing for about an hour or two, pour the liquid thru a strainer (make sure to mash the mixture to get all the liquid out of the leaves and such) into another bowl (or bowl's) and pop them into the freezer for a half hour or so, then move them into the regular fridge part overnight. The butter will congeal on the surface so you just peel the top off then re-strain the rest of the liquid to get all the little remaining globules of the butter.

I made a pineapple upside down cake and instead of using oil I used the cannabutter, about two cups worth, and ONE pice of the cake had me so blasted I couldn't even type! The cool thing about the butter gig is you can use just leaves and it still is strong as hell!

Attached are pics of the cannabutter and the cake:

Attached Files: