Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

effectiveness of a sploof

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CosmicColossus, Feb 13, 2011.

1. So i have to stealth smoke when my other family members are around the house.
    Would it be effective if i hit my pipe by a open windows and than blow it out a sploof but not out the window? Thank you and keep on toking bro's :smoke:

2. They work good and all BUT I wouldn't trust it because after you light it there is some smoke that still escapes and isn't filtered through the sploof

3. Yea i realized that a few nights ago.
    I would just burn incesense at the same time but i ran out of it. But i figured i could just spray a little bit of cologne around instead?

4. Pack single hits in your pipe so that it doesn't cherry. If you pack like 12 dryer sheets TIGHTLY into the tube and then fold one over the end and rubber band it, you'll be fine. I've been doing that for months and it works like a charm

5. It might seem weird having the place smelling like cologne...
    just go outside, its not the best idea smoking when you have to hide it from someone in the next room.

6. NO NOT COLOGNE! One of the best ways to raise suspicion is overdo it. Only do things that your parents are used to you doing, like incense or maybe a lightly scented candle.

7. Thank you buddy :)

Yes, no scents mate, Also begins to hurt your nose.
    Towel under the door and open window.
    If you use the tube it should clear up in about 5 ten minutes. If that.

I had a full bowl (few hits) out of my bong last night and had my window open and a towel.
    It cleared up quick :D

8. Lol too late. Whatever it doesn't smell like weed. My mom says that my room always smells bad anyways.

9. Climb out the window. Problem solved.

10. And dont come back.

11. There are many ways of doing this... i for one have never found the sploof method to be effective. My personal favorite is taking a one hitter hit, and covering the bowl as to not allow smoke out, the i lean my head out the window, near the screen and blow it out. with my door closed i've never been caught... or!!!

Get a pvc pipe, or a tube, or even some wide straws and put them together... needs to be like at least a foot long... have it going out your window and just blow into it.

12. yeah aslong as you add fresh drier sheets regularly.

13. Im being dead serious. If you have an open window at your disposal why not just go outside? And don't say its becuase someone might come in to find you not there. Becuase thats a whole lot better than then coming in to find you toking a bowl. :rolleyes:

14. Hey why not?

15. ud be fine, just close door/towel and cologne it up

16. go into your bathroom, turn the faucet on hot, soak a towel, ring the towel out, fold it so it's rather fat, and exhale all your hits into that hot, wet towel.

I do this after my shower and it works perfectly.

17. If you have a bathroom with a fan just smoke in there with the fan on. I do it all the time with my brother in the other room connected to the bathroom who doesn't know I smoke, and he doesn't smell shit. Just spray a little fabreeze after.

18. Go to window, open slightly, roll joint, hold joint outside (DONT DROP), smoke, exhale through window.

19. sploofs dont work i have made several