Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Effective Synthetic Urine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by seedub, May 23, 2017.

1. New to the forums here. I have to pass a drug screen in a few weeks (@ a Concentra facility) and my research so far points to either Quick Fix 6.1 as a popular synthetic.

I'm hoping to get some feedback / success stories with the product, or maybe a recommendation for an effective alternative? Any insight would be much appreciated!

2. I've used Quick Fix twice, and both passed. I usually try to avoid subbing, but if you have to, it will work. Are you sure you won't be clean by the test date? What I usually do is buy a bunch of thc test strips on Amazon for cheap, and test myself every day until the test or until I become clean.

3. Thx for the reply A87.

I think it's unlikely I can get clean by the test date, which has yet to be determined but will most likely be within the next 5-10 days. The being said, I had a roommate in college that I wrestled with that would smoke pretty regularly and he never failed the random tests we always had to take, his claim was that being a lean guy (he had almost no fat on his body) and training hard 2x a day kept the weed out of his system, and apparently it worked for him.

I'm pretty lean myself and workout like a fiend, so maybe I'll just up my cardio a bit and see if I can piss clean on a THC strip after a few days? If not I'll probably go ahead and give the newest version of Quick Fix a try.

• Like Like x 1
  4. used quick fix in july 2018 warmed it, shook it up, checked the batch all was right. I failed the test, lost out on a great position that i really needed..i was so embarrassed never failed before with subbing or using detox methods however smoke too much for detox to work anymore..have another opportunity coming up in a couple weeks..gotta pass need this job desperately..i will be subbing with hubbys sample..

5. First, this post is from last year. Op had definitely either passed or failed by now .second, it is really odd that you have a brand new account with 11 post all about quick fix.

6. Clear choice sub solution all day. Just passed at concentra with it back in June.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Was just trying to let people know my experience..opened my account after getting the bad news as i used this product because so many on here had recommended it..thought i should let people know it doesnt always work..if i had seen that i wouldnt have chanced it..