Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eewwww. stinky!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, May 18, 2004.

1. Any of you farmers/landscapers know how long the mulch smell stays in your hands? I was mulching at my church for like 3 and a half hours today and now my hands smell like poopy, and it won't go away...

2. LOL, took me about a day to "wear" O.F.F.F. that smell last time I mulched. :D

Good to see ya home at the City again Cottons! :wave:

Edit: LOL, reminds me of the movie "Joe Dirt".

*Best Joe Dirt impression*

~~I got the poo on me!!~~

:D

3. ewww i got the poooo on me!

LOL!!!

it doesn't stink so much to me... i'm just worried about church tomorrow when i try to talk to this girl i like... could be a bit of a turn off :)

and it's glad to be back. i spend most of my time on the spirituality and philosophy section though...

4. Well, at least you have a decent reason for the poopy smell, LMAO.

5. i don't smoke anymore, so that's out of the question.

i've been clean since january, and i'm lovin sobriety. i like having a clear mind again :)

6. :) I'm glad that your happy about quitting and still having a good life