Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

een idioot zegt "wat" ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Sep 12, 2003.

1. warum sprechen wir nichts englisher in diesen traad?

ich kann keine hollender, aber ein bischen deutsch, und mit norwegischer als mein vatersprache kann ich gut nederländish verstehen, aber nicht schreiben oder sprechen.

nichts so lange bei, eine deutscher, hollender und amerikaner konkuriert wer die lengsten aus ein fenster in einer hochhause gehen könne.

der amerikaner siegt...

[my written german sucks btw]

2. hey som jeg taler en norweigan også. .........lol.........these oversettere er store redskaper. .......zylark kan De forstår noe av dette? .............peace ut. ........sid

3. fumo la olla.

4. lol thats the worst norwegian i ever heard

hørtes litt svenskt ut det der ass
    ikke så mange nordmenn her nei

5. U zei "wat". Dat merken u een idioot.

And for all the other posters out there, This is a Dutch language thread, not a German language thread.

Yes you are right Woody, Dutch can be an easy language, especially for playing jokes on people.

6. lol......hey it must just be the translator, as i can't speak one bit of norwegian.......and the translator doesn't let you go from norwegian to english, it only does it vice versa...........ps what was the bit you wrote, as i can't get it?...........Peace out...........Sid

7. U zei "wat". Dat merken u een idioot. HAHHHAHAHAHA

This is a joke my kids played on me last week moved to a message board format.

It goes like this "A moron says 'what' ?"

and then it says "You said 'what'. That makes you the moron".

8. dammit, i forgot what this thread was about in the first place.........."saying the word w--t"......lol.............the worst part is i knew that and it didn't twig till it was too late....lol........Peace out.........Sid

9. p.s.......i'll get you back poppa, that's 2 i owe you now!!.......lol........i am the elephant, i never forget!....lol........Peace out........Sid

10. But your a Scottish Elephant. That means you'll get gut puking drunk on whiskey and forget all about this in a couple of days.

11. forget about what?.......lol.......Peace out..........Sid

oh yes.......i remember now......"PAYBACK"......LOL

12. Droogs N Malchicks alike...
    Werden Freunden