Edward Snowden: The Whistleblower Behind The Nsa Surveillance Revelations

Discussion in 'General' started by r r, Jun 9, 2013.

1. just beat you to it a couple posts down. Damn, I just seen this today. Makes me wonder how many times this has already been posted? I genuinely want to know what peoples thoughts are on the issue though. Would they be willing to take action? Check out my thread "Is this still really the land of the free" in this same sect.

2. The common people are shocked and appalled. But they won't do anything about it, most people don't seem to care anymore. It's the mentaility of "that's just the way it is these days." They'll talk about it for a few days, then it'll be the next thing. It won't last longer than new music(omg did you hear that song, its amazing), that new show that came out(bro, did you see the new episode last night, its amazing), the new phone coming(this one has a retina screen, so worth the $400), material, material, material. He said how "I dont' want to live in a society that does these sort of things." I wonder if he discovered a space ship to a new planet as well. Most, maybe not all, but most of society -the regular joes- don't care. Such a shame really, oh well. 

3. Sorry about the double post.. Didn't see the initial post..
    Scary stuff though....  Makes you loose faith in Leaders of the American people..