Ed's Coconut Grove - The Lounge

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AskEd, Jan 3, 2010.

1. :wave:TYTYTY spaceinvaderx no its never too late...always more medical grows. Got my first white widow genetics .... anything u have noticed about how she grows?? hows she like her nutes, etc. just harvested 5 of the 12 plants arizona allows for mmj patients. :yay::yay::yay:Cant imagine trying to grow 12... and u r right plants do dry quite a bit faster here about 3-4 days depending on whether we are having freak blizzards. I dried mine about the same as you do, so guess I am doing right but I also added one thing that really seemed to help... and that was I bought a rh meter used normally for humidors to judge how quickly the plants are curing once in the mason jar. Trying to keep a slow cure going as it can dry out product too fast getting below 55% moisture where the curing stops...I think that was what was wrong with my first harvest as buds were fluffy and light instead of like the recent harvest where they are firm and full of flavor. So thanks for the help again. :smoking:

2. Hey Eds (and others)! I hope all is well in and around The Grove. Happy spring to all (though I suppose its never really winter in the lone star state)!

3. Some good plants in here. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. High! Appreciate the positive thread.

's

5. Hey all, I just wanted to say that I spent the better part of my week reading through all of the information in this thread, thank you so much Ed, for everything! Hope all is well with you, and everyone.