Ed's Coconut Grove - Super Skunk (G13 Labs)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AskEd, Dec 22, 2009.

1. How do you keep the smell down so the housemates don't get wise to what you are doing?

2. Excellent lol this looks epic man
    cant wait to see some phat skunk nugs
    im subscribed

3. Happy Saturday to the Ed's ( Hill's)! :wave::D:hello:

You guys are correct, these plants are going to produce beautiful dankity dank buddalage! This dude Ed, he can grow!!!!!!!!!;)

4. Thanks guys, I have been slacking on the pics but I do have some on the way, she is budding and looking awesome, I'm getting excited now :D

5. Thanks man, I really like her because she doesn't complain much and makes me look good LOL I'm slowly discovering the importance of low ppm's with coco, it's amazing how much this stuff retains.

Yeah that's a 3 gal she's in, and yeah she is going to be a big one I expect, she is already getting really big (pics coming...).

Right on humper, I'm on my way to see some pics :D

The closet they grow in is sealed, and we just installed a carbon scrubber with 165fm fan. Man that thing works awesome! For indoors, we put Ona in the hallway and light an incense before opening the door, or my fav is to fire up a fatty :D

Thanks man, appreciate you stopping in. Very cool avatar LOL

6. Hey Buzz, your seat is ready - here's the view :D

[​IMG]

7. Very nice view...hoping in about 2 weeks, that will be the view off my balcony in sunny m e x i co!!!!

8. Did not have ingredients for a Mai Tai so made a Pina Colada instead. It was delish! :yummy:

9. I'm not just saying this. I scrolled down and saw the photo, and I made an ohhhahhhhh sound. Then I noticed my mouth was hanging open wide. I really can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing this! It has brought me much pleasure. I LOVE IT!!!!! The time you took to do this was well worth it! I could live in there...Thanks guys, you're beautiful people. Just like the plants in the photo.

10. Something like this? :wave: This was in Playa del Carmen.
    [​IMG]

11. :wave: Why you ignore my thank you :confused:

12. No, honeyboo...I was just looking for a picture that I wanted to post but got high and went down memory lane for a bit with pics. :p :D Love that you liked it. I drank it in your honor!:ey:

13. Yum yum, Pina Colada. :yummy:You guys did the doobie too, right? :D

Aw cool! I bet it's been a great evening for you. After seeing that beautiful pic, I've been reminising our cruises, and travels, and it brought back some very fond memories for me. Thanks again, it was special.

I see you like to travel as well. It is one of my hearts desires. :) That pic of Playa del Carmen is lovely. I love Mexico. That place makes me feel warm inside my brain.

14. Yum yum, Pina Colada. :yummy:You guys did the doobie too, right? :D

Aw cool! I bet it's been a great evening for you. After seeing that beautiful pic, I've been reminising our cruises, and travels, and it brought back some very fond memories for me. Thanks again, it was special.

I see you like to travel as well. It is one of my hearts desires. :) That pic of Playa del Carmen is lovely. I love Mexico. That place makes me feel warm inside my brain.

15. Yum yum, Pina Colada. :yummy:You guys did the doobie too, right? :D

16. We did indeed smoke that doobie and three more just like it since. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

We do indeed love to travel. We did a lot last year. Check my sig, I just posted some of our pics from our trip to Amsterdam on another thread. We are trying to put a cruise together now...really is the only way to travel. Sitting on the back of the boat smoking a fatty with a drink and some tunes just chilling watching the water go by. Really nothing else like it!

17. Those were beautiful photos M.E. Thank you for pointing me in that direction! :)

Oh, how I love cruises. I can close my eyes and see off the back of the ship, the moonlight hitting the waves, and the splashes of water, huge, and magnificent to behold, as the sparkles dance for you over and over again. The stars weave a shining fabric through the midnight sky. You're the only two on deck. You're sipping a delicious Pina Colada, and smoking some fine herb. My memories are so vivid tonight......

18. Oh my goodness, we go to Mexico every year, the Caribbean is good for the soul...

Awe Buzz, glad you liked it :) I love taking pics...

I just got turned on reading all that :smoking:

19. I told you that pot was something else. You are getting the vibes through the keys on my computer! :eek: :D

20. i love your thread ed always pleasant to be here and there's always great people here:hello::D

the buds are an extra