EDM anyone?!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BUDdy the elf, Aug 15, 2012.

1. *Electronic Dance Music*

this is genres like House, Dubstep, Techno, Electro, Trance, the whole shabang!

Huge artists in this wide, general category are people like:
    Tiësto
    Avicii
    Pretty lights
    Datsik
    Excision
    Knife party
    Sebastian Ingrosso
    Arty
    Skrillex (im not a fan)
    And much more!

Just wondering if theres any others who like this kinda music. Thought we could talk here about it and discuss fav songs and artists and if anyone is going to any concerts.

Peace

2. Funny how people always leave out the best genre of them all: DnB.

Mefjus has a sick EP forthcoming on Trust in Music. I'll probably buy it the day it comes out. Looking at a Halloween party this October but otherwise there aren't many worthwhile shows close by.

Too bad, a genre of electronic music finally hits it big in the states and it's fucking brostep. Can't wait unitil the fad dies out.

3. Holy shit how could i forget DnB?!? Wow that was stupid of me. I completely agree, i do not like brostep. I mostly put that cuz i thought thats what most people know. Ya i like netsky, nero, and fred v, some others as well

4. Netsky and Fred V are alright, I don't mind that whole side of DnB but I generally like it darker and harder.

More into guys like Phace, Noisia, Audio, Cause4concern. Only stuff I really can't stand is cheesy-ass jump-up like Pendulum or something.

5. [quote name='"Sark"']Netsky and Fred V are alright, I don't mind that whole side of DnB but I generally like it darker and harder.

More into guys like Phace, Noisia, Audio, Cause4concern. Only stuff I really can't stand is cheesy-ass jump-up like Pendulum or something.[/quote]

I like Noisia

6. My favs:

Avicii
    Tiësto
    Fedde le grand
    Kaskade
    Arty
    Sebastian ingrosso
    Dillon francis
    Bassnectar
    Pretty lights
    Deadmau5