1. So I must say, EDIT has excellent service and quality pieces. Just received my new black leaf and i'm very pleased. Fast service (6 business days when they said 7-9) and safe shipping. Anyway, thanks EDIT..

2. This is your first post?

3. Indeed it is. In fact, I made this account just so I could show my gratitude towards EDIT lol. They even threw in a free gift which I had no knowledge they would even do so. Ordered a $200 glass piece btw. Very nice.

4. I've had gifts thrown in too. Free papers and the like. I like the business, but their website is a little hard to navigate when looking for specific brands and the like.

5. im stupid

6. [quote name='"OGkushak"']im stupid[/quote]

Valid point.

7. You do realize this is GrassCity, and it is not Everyone Does It?

Is this a sarcastic thread, or are you simply mentally damaged?

8. [quote name='"HxCurt"']You do realize this is GrassCity, and it is not Everyone Does It?

Is this a sarcastic thread, or are you simply mentally damaged?[/quote]

Come on Curt, he's new. To the OP: you are not supposed to praise other sites here for fear of competition to the GC store. I'm glass you had a good experience with them, but let's just keep it at that. Welcome to the city!

9. My apologies Grasscity. It's just that i've read somewhere that EDIT's forum closed or something like that. I tried to order from Grasscity and my bank wouldnt authorize the order (I guess because theyre in amsterdam). Anyway, I shall never mention EDIT again. Thats all folks.

10. grasscity & Everyone does it are BOTH very good websites to order from.

i cannot say that one is better than the other. it depends on what you want to order imho. they kinda "complete" each other :)

11. you callin me stupid?!?!?!?! :mad::mad:

12. [quote name='"OGkushak"']

you callin me stupid?!?!?!?! :mad::mad:[/quote]

Yes.
    5char