Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hippie23, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Hey I made a thread about this a while ago but got no responses. Anyone have any recipes that only use a gram other than firecrackers? I hate the taste so I wanted to make something else. Thanks everyone

2. I don't think you will find many recipes that only use a gram, because most recipes make the food item for more than one person.

3. You should use a good amount more and make a bunch of 1 gram brownies or something like that, you will be happy.

4. the problem is I am running out and trying to conserve by making edibles

5. How about dispersing the gram amongst more than one cracker - it reaaaallyy cuts down on the taste.

6. I would think that if you only have a gram, edibles may not be the best way to conserve. You could smoke with that in a pipe or a bong a bunch of times (depends how much you smoke) rather than using it for edibles which would probably only last one session. Maybe that's just my opinion.