Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles !!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Roddy1999, Sep 13, 2017.

1. I'm going to eat a chocolate edible that has 40mg , is this enough to get me high , I have quite low tolerance

2. The most difficult thing to do is to prescribe for some else. Don't know you, your history, body weight, quality of meds or reaction to edibles. There is no one way for everything. Many paths to Glory!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. On average what would be the average response to 40mg chocolate

4. Nothing

• Like Like x 1
  5. 40 mg thc chocolate, bein serious?

6. I wouldn't notice...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. i took 35 and was in a great place. started with 15 and kept eating a little here a little there to make it last from like 6 till i went to bed

• Like Like x 1
  8. While 10 mg will light my wife up just fine it'd take 400 to get me to a happy place.
    This is what makes edibles so unpredictable.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  9. why eat so little dude dont be a pussy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Well, To be honest, THC have varying effects from person to person.

11. Start with 5 or 10 mg. If you've never done this before. THC affects everyone differently. For me I take a 500 mg because I have a few years everyday worth of tolerance lol.

12. #13 DIABL0, Feb 6, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    everyone is different, im not an everyday smoker so a good dose for me is 25mg and im set for hours also i make sure not to eat much and it usually hits me in 10 min and slowly gets more intense

• Like Like x 1
  13. If you eat occasionally then yes it is enough as your body.
    Cheers....