Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. How much do you have to take to start to feel the hallucination effects?

2. I've never hallucinate but I've taken 75mg and I was fucked up. I lost sensation on my hands, couldn't feel anything but felt gooooood. Heck even 20mg is great!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've taken 150 and not felt anything. everyone is different!

4. Hmm. I took 450 mg yesterday and well I was blown but I didn't hallucinate. Guess I gotta turn it up a knotch

Sent from the dark side.

5. It's not quite the same with edibles.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Strictly determined by your tolerance level I've consumed as much is 700 mg of THC without hallucinating but I'm a medical user. Definitely start out on the lower end

Be well...

7. Like everyone else said. But you also have to understand what is meant by hallucinations. It's not like other things that may give you hallucinations. Very little weed is required for hallucinations, but weed hallucinations are very mild. Things sound louder or quieter (auditory hallucinations), everything becomes flat looking, or some colors really pop (visual hallucinations). There won't be dragons in the kitchen, big swirly patterns everywhere, and you won't be living in a black light poster.

• Like Like x 1