Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles wont work

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Haydomon, Jun 18, 2019.

1. #1 Haydomon, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    So yesterday I bought edibles and thought they were just bad so today I got some from the dispo, still wont work. I heard that an Antacid can help. I was wondering which Antacid tablets I should get from CVS and how long to wait after taking it to eat an edible.

Sources:
    Four Ways Edibles Can Hit You Faster

Conditions:
    I biked 25miles over the past 2 days which I read up help speed up metabolism which could help.
    On an empty stomach but it is recommended to eat some fat foods.

Research:
    4:10 Ate 1500mg of antacid tablets from cvs. Each tab is 750mg.

Reddit User PartyRooster recommended waiting 20min before eating edible.

4:35 Currently eating edible, its a candy so im letting it slowly disolve in my mouth. I read this can help.

4:45: I couldn't help myself, I ate it.

4:47 I had a potato near me, decided to eat 3 bites of it cause im hungry, hopefully this wont negate the effects.

5:36 No effects, hopefully within an hour it starts to work.

~If you have similar issues with edibles please attempt to use the antacid tablets to further research on this.

2. You would do better making yourself some firecrackers than buy dispensary edibles. That's easily done and can be quite potent if prepared correctly.
    Never heard the antacid trick. Mangoes help. Eat an hour or so before smoking/edible.

3. Just wanted to link the reddit post about this as maybe anyone passing by this post can look more into it. . Many people have said it worked and so I am going to try now, will update within 3 hours.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your trouble is the source. Dispensary edibles for the most part are bogus bullshit with nothing in them.
    Your way overpaying for a plain cookie-brownie.

I've bought dozens of edibles of all kinds and got exactly NOTHING from any of them.
    Which is a real riot since my own edibles kick my ass to the moon and back. So somebody is a lying sack. And it's not me.
    I bought edibles for a week in Colorado with zero effects.
    I live in California and none of the store edibles here do shit either.
    So my advise is stop wasting money and cook up your own.

Decarb first everything you intend to eat or drink. Weed on a cookie sheet in the oven.
    240 F for 40 minutes uncovered

5 grams Kief, Hash, Concentrates, Powdered buds
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil ( any cooking oil )
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin ( any kind )
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (Optional)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes

Fills 30 (0)sized Capsules @ 80mg each with concentrates
    25mg with powdered buds

[​IMG]

This is my pain medication and it will knock your socks off if made with high grade goods.
    My wife is overdosed with 1 drop.
    A full capsule is 25 drops and just right for me.
    Most new users are around 4-6 drops.

No mango, antacid, food or any other "tricks" needed.
    Eat it and in 2 hours if not hammered take more.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. I followed this recipe since I stopped smoking 4 months ago, and this is my only way of medicaing! I've smoked for 12 years, but this caps are lots stronger... not to compare to any joint/blunt/bong I've ever smoked. Try it out!