Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles: when should i eat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LightweightPhill, Apr 17, 2016.

1. I got two cookies and I'm about to split one with my roommate to see the potency for upcoming 4/20. I haven't ate anything today and I just ordered some Chinese. Should eat the edible right before I eat my food or wait until sometime after?

2. Eat the cookie before anything else, and be prepared to wait 1-3 hours before the effects really kick in

3. I usually eat a small snack and then take my edibles...I had eaten a few bites of a sandwich yesterday and was at a 4/20 celebration party and along with 10 or so dabs got a 100 mg Iced Tea that hit me harder than probably any edible I have tried before.

4. Holy crap

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah it was one of the most amazing experiences ever, literally walking up to tables and asking hey can I try that blue dream? And they would break a dab off and throw it on the nail for me before I was making any purchases. Got a good amount of wax and edibles and did about 10 or 11 free dabs, can't beat that. It was like a wine tasting with concentrates haha.

• Like Like x 1