Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles vs tea vs?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by anonomelis, May 5, 2017.

1. Hello, I've never posted on here before! I've been smoking on and off since my early teens, in mid thirties now. Anyway, I'm dreading having a tooth pulled later today. I can't smoke after. I have 3gs of some fire right now. I need to be stoned after having my teeth pulled though. I've had teeth pulled before, it never goes well. Anyway should I make butter with my green or tea? Or a tincture? What's a tincture? I need a sure thing. I read one recipe for butter that said put it in the oven first, but that doesn't sound right. Others say put it right in butter... Idk. Same with tea, do I really cover it in butter first? I'm broke so I can't waste my stuff. I know 3g isn't a lot, but I'm not making a sheet of brownies & I don't want to trip balls so I don't need a lot. Thanks.

2. Regardless of what edible route you try to go, you do need to put your weed in the oven first by itself at 240 for about 22 minutes, this is called decarbing and is converting the THC-A to THC, otherwise it wouldn't have much of an effect, if at all. After that you are going to need to infuse the cannabis into either oil or butter for food or alcohol or glycerin for a tincture, and these steps take some time. Once you decide which route you want to go, there are a few threads in the stickies of the edible section of the forum that have detailed instructions on how to make cannoil and the others. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hope you did OK with your dental procedure.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm not going for another 5 hours! I'm so scared! But thank you...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well ,hang loose. Good luck. I had a tooth prepped for a crown last week and didn't like that at all. Does your dentist have nitrous?