Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles vs smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ratt0n, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I am making firecrackers this thursday, i was just wondering whats different effects do you get from eating and what dont you get. Negative and positive

2. Edibles take longer to get you high, but keep you high for longer.
    Easier to eat an edible then roll and smoke a joint/blunt.

Hope that makes sense. Theres lots more I'm sure other people will post

3. I am making firecrackers tonight, how many can you make with around 1.5 gs?

4. 2 good sized i would say 3 with .5 on each ive never eaten them but have been researching alot latley seems like .5 to .75 a cracker

5. edibles get you fucked up :D lol
    be careful you don't eat to much or to many because its easy to get WAY to high. My advice would be to eat a little, wait until you feel it, then see if you want more.
    But yeah edibles are really awesome, they tend to give me more of a body high that lasts for a good 3 1/2 hours or more :D but take a good 25-30 minutes before it takes full effect.

6. do you still get dry mouth, munchies, paronoia?

7. All the side effects are pretty much the same although, for me, since its more of a body high, it keeps your head relatively clear. This should help with any issues you would normallly have with paranoia.

The thing about edibles is that it may take a couple times before you get the dosage just right. Be patient. In the long run, you may come to realize that it's way better and more efficient than smoking.

8. Had them a few times ay..First time was best cause i'd just come off a t break. Probably one of the best highs i've ever had. Go climb a hill or something when you do them, I find it way too boring sitting round when your that baked.

9. try making an edible with one gram of hash oil!

i baked & ate a gigantic cookie with one gram of hash oil and i swear i was baked out of my mind for that day, and the next day and a half... the high wasn't as intense after the next day and a half but i definitely was high and it just would not end... it was awesome!

it finally did and damn -- couldn't stop thinking about how long it kept me high!

if i had enough hash oil i would eat it all the time!!!

:)