Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles Vs Smoking ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sycko, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Which do you think gets a better high.
    Im eating a edible later on tonight so just wanted to get some opinions .

2. They are different highs to me really. Edibles get you really really high if well made. But takes awhile to kick in and its hard to know exactly how much your taking so you can get really blazed. I personally like smoking better. Instant high and i enjoy the smoke. Both are great though.

3. Well one time I had 6 brownies and almost blacked out (first time), most recently I made some reeses peanut butter cups, one decent sized cup gave me a nice clean stone. Very clean, then it hit me, I got very relaxed, and pretty buzzed.

I used 1lbs of butter (1oz of shake .5o of vaped bud), they were very tasty but after eating a few I noticed my tolerance increased a bit, but no more than 3 and I was very lifted.

Now, with that long explanation about the high I get from edibles, I have to say I really prefer smoking. For the most part, I get the same high, it is more common for me to get mild headaches from milking my 22" bong, and every once in awhile it hits me on my ass, and I can't stop coughing (my weed is dank, and the weed I grow is just as good) so it's not the quality, just smoking gets me headaches if I hit it too hard.

Personally it's just fun to smoke, and takes wayyy less time, making cannabutter is a bitch!! Fucking 3 hours simmer in a crockpot, have to grind up an ounce of weed, that alone sucks balls, then cook and simmer for 3-6 hours on low, stirring occasionally...or pack a bowl, light the hemp wick.....boom....high. (Also vapeing, very easy shit) :smoking:

I'm high now, thank you bong! :bongin:

4. Yea it's like when you're smoking you kinda get as high as you're gonna get and stop getting any higher but with edables that boundary isn't there. You just get higher and higher. It's the same with, like, eating some marinol or something. Its really easy to get TO baked with edibles.

5. i don't like how it takes awhile to kick in and i like the act of smoking although a properly made edible will fuck you up like no other.

6. edibles+smoking is a my sunday combo.... as in right now -__-

7. eating gives you more of a body high. I had 4 jolly ranchers shipped from colorado and I just sat down for an entire day, I was just gone. The only things ill tell you about eating stuff is that it will feel like it isnt working, its just take longer to set in. Most people will keep eating brownies because they think its not working then, 2 hours later they're frieking out.

8. Edibles is better IMO

9. I think smoking , just because theres so many methods to smoking that'll get you shit faced ripped . you could smoke outta bong,bubbler,joint,bowl,blunt etc. I had some brownies once it gave me a good high but it didnt get me higher then a bowl or blunt gets me

10. Edibles are intense.

Otherwise, vaporize.

11. I love the edible high, but honestly just enjoy smoking. Usually if I eat brownies or something I'll just smoke before it kicks in :S haha

12. Nice various of answers. Pretty excited eating my first edible soon