Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles Vs. Smoking

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BeachStoner69, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Nah dude, I highly doubt 3g will get me messed up. Edibles just stright up don't work for me. I mean, I can kinda feel it if I go smoke a bowl a few hours in. But I'm pretty sure that's just my bong and not the edible im feeling. :bongin:

Everyone is different when it comes to edibles. A bunch of my close friends and I were making and selling brownies and cookies for awhile. Everyone got fucked up for hous and loved them, but me and like 4 or 5 of my fiends never felt a thing, or hardly did.

It could be our tolerance is high as shit, but I don't know for sure. But I think smoking is overal better than edibles. It's just way easier and i love joints:smoke:

2. Gotta go with edibles. .5g's per dose more than does it for me (then again I try to keepmy tolerance down on purpose). Sure, making a full batch is a hassle, but one tray of brownies lasts me a long time. And I enjoy baking in general, so I don't mind it. Plus if I need to make them quicker, I can do a firecracker and have an edible ready in a half hour and I only need half a gram. But that's just me. If you smoke more than twice a week, which I don't, edibles aren't the best way to go.

3. then you probably have a digestive or a liver-problem. And if edibles don't work for you, i don't really think you can compare since you've never truly experienced them. You have the right to think smoking is better, but you shouldn't say edibles are bad or edibles suck ;)
    i've shared my edibles with about 20 people, and only 3 of them didn't like it because you had to wait an hour to get high, but they enjoyed it once it hit. But you know what they say, good things come to those who wait :D

4. [quote name='"Jezn"']

then you probably have a digestive or a liver-problem. And if edibles don't work for you, i don't really think you can compare since you've never truly experienced them. You have the right to think smoking is better, but you shouldn't say edibles are bad or edibles suck ;)
    i've shared my edibles with about 20 people, and only 3 of them didn't like it because you had to wait an hour to get high, but they enjoyed it once it hit. But you know what they say, good things come to those who wait :D[/quote]

Not entirely fair. Its not a matter of working and not working. Its a sliding scale. Edibles are different for everyone, and for many people they'll never be efficient. Even if they work they aren't efficient for everyone.

5. A point on digestion... have hot drinks with your edibles, not cold as cold call harden the fat.. I always have a couple of nice hot chocolates or something