Edibles onto a Cruise..

Discussion in 'General' started by bro2321, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Hey All.

I will be going on a cruise from NY in May and I will be bringing either Edibles or Blue dream....
    I have been reading up and it seems the best way to accomplish is to vacum seal the edilbles and just put em in the suitcase. I know the bags are scannded but mostly for booze and bombs...
    To get the blue dream on, I have been told a few different ways..

Anyone have any luck recently and what were the methods? Thanks..

Peace!!

2. If you want to take weed, I would suggest doing "the spit and sit". Simply spit on the bag, and shove it up your ass. Or you could just take some edibles, but that wouldn't be as fun.

3. Might have to get the biggest vibrator you can find and pack the battery compartment... if they x-ray you it'll look like a giant turd. Plus it'll give you something to play with while you are on the cruise.
     Oh, and tie a string on it for easy extraction. :eek:

4. Actually not a bad idea, no one wants to fuck around with a dildo. Not 'your' dildo... 'a' dildo. They can't imply ownership for fear of a lawsuit. Hahahaha

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

5. Are you by any chance going on the Breakaway cruise to Bermuda on the 25th? I'll be on that cruise and will be packing edibles no bud since Bermuda has very strict laws on illegal substances. GL