Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles on international flights (germany/italy)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by beth87, Sep 1, 2018.

1. so, since I cant find any answers that relate to the specific edibles we are looking to travel with on the google, I thought I'd try here, with real users.
    we are traveling to italy via lax to munich/Frankfurt (4 of us arriving at different times to meet up) and then to Milan.
    home is rome to Dulles, then lax.

my mother who is a medicinal user for bowel, anxiety, and sleep, uses only edibles, and would only risk traveling with edibles.

her favorites are the MINTS. kiva and whatever the red bottle ones are (cinnamon flavored).
    anyway of all the edibles available, these are the least obvious for travel, but shes still a bit concerned about taking the risk. we would put them in a name brand mint container of course, preferably plastic...

so, the last thing she wants or needs at 65 is to be taken in for pot in europe.
    and every post I find is about brownies and gummies...
    thoughts?

2. U got the best with those mints put them in with other toiletries in a ziplock. Then put in luggage. This way they wont smell which they probably dont

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Forget the whole deal Europe is seriously up on their tech these days

with the above info and perhaps your pic?

fuzz will be waiting with Glee

but Germany does have some very good collage courses

in their prisons tho aimed at arabs ..lol

good luck

4. Had a friend that just got back from Sweden and took his candy meds with him round trip.
    You are probably fine, but you never know.

5. I took edibles from Oregon to Cali, Arizona, and Mexico on a plane in my carry on n they didn’t blink a eye. Just put them in real candy rappers.