Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles on a plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RippinRider636, Dec 2, 2011.

1. This was discussed at a NORML meeting I attended and we looked up the answer. In almost all states, they just use the total weight of the edibles. Ex. If you have a batch of brownies that weigh a pound, you could be charged with possessing a pound of marijuana. Now they don't have to charge you with possessing the full pound, but under the law they have the right to.

2. [quote name='"stevenab87"']

This was discussed at a NORML meeting I attended and we looked up the answer. In almost all states, they just use the total weight of the edibles. Ex. If you have a batch of brownies that weigh a pound, you could be charged with possessing a pound of marijuana. Now they don't have to charge you with possessing the full pound, but under the law they have the right to.[/quote]

Well that sucks

3. MastahRolla I LOVE YOU. YOU HAVE THE BEST VIDS!

4. As long as you don't have to pass dogs,don't get pulled into secondary,or have a small child ask for a cookie hahaha

5. Just think man. Risk over reward.
    Weigh em out. Use personal judgement as to whether it's worth it.
    Personally, I wouldn't do it.