Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles on a plane

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RippinRider636, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Going on a trip with my girlfriend. I want to take some herb but don't want to risk my bag getting searched. Anyone taken edibles on a checked bag or carry on? If in using cookie dough balls how much should I put in each cookie??
    Thanks!

2. you want to buy cookie dough mix and replace the oil or butter with canna oil or cannabutter

3. It might be bait. Just score wherever u land

4. [quote name='"burnkush"']It might be bait. Just score wherever u land[/quote]

Bad idea. That was my plan in Hawaii and I ended up staring down the barrel of a. 357 when I tried to buy an 8th. Id say edibles are relativly safe on a plane since its an extract and not weed its self. Just make sure you can take them on haha. Although I don't see why you couldnt

5. :eek:....:smoke:

:wave:

6. Question, if your in a state like massachusetts and the law decriminalizes under an ounce, how would they charge you if you had edibles. They dont know how much bud went into the mix. They cant even test THC levels because some bud has more THC. As far as they know you used half an ounce of good shit that might equall the average bud on weight over an ounce.

7. I definitely dont want to end up in that situation. Plus I don't want to have to worry about finding a place to smoke. What if I just put the cookies in a holiday gift bag or something in my check on haha. I also was thinking about taking a dose of mushrooms ground up in some chocolate. Any more feedback? How would I make them similar in dose and how much should I use for 4 or 5 cookies?

8. just eat your edibles before you go into the airport, takes like 45 mins to fully kick in and last like 6 hours bro

9. Dude Im pretty sure you can bring a little lunchbox on a plane. And I doubt any airport people are here on grasscity, so I doubt they think about anything but brownies possibly having weed in them, not expecting cookies. Hell, I bet if you ask any of them they'll tell you weed brownies are cooked with bud all in the middle.

10. lol when i went to hawaii there was these jamaicans playing some sick ass music and they invited me over cause they were seshing tbh i was sketched as fuck cause im white as hell but they were nice people and they prob saw my legalize it band but they smoked me up a couple joints and the next day i bought a bag off them it was kinda shitty weed but i couldnt complain cause they were my only place to get bud

11. I want to have the bud at my destination not just get blazed for the flight. I'm already doing that :)

12. I think if you put them in a container, possibly with a few other snacks to make it less suspicious, you should be fine.

Boyfriend and I were discussing this a night or two ago. I'm terrible with flying and he thinks getting me baked would help. Not so sure about that, though.

13. [quote name='"cryingpeanuts"']

Bad idea. That was my plan in Hawaii and I ended up staring down the barrel of a. 357 when I tried to buy an 8th. Id say edibles are relativly safe on a plane since its an extract and not weed its self. Just make sure you can take them on haha. Although I don't see why you couldnt[/quote]

Wat the hell dawg how did that happen. Ive asked people that ended up having an ounce and a scale and hooking it fat. Its weed not crack, people rnt that sketch dawg thats jut bad luck slash asking the wrong people

14. Ive taken BHO in a chapstick container before :)
    Edibles... get a chick to write a note saying "have a good trip, luv mum" or something, even less suspicious :)

While making the cookies use butter over water method.
    The water takes away some of the clorophyl, and some of the smell.
    Making less noticable medicated cookies.

15. dude i just watched ur vid on how to roll a perfectly lolol thats weird but good vid man

16. Went through 2 airports and now I'm sitting on the beach eating brownies. Grandma Mary's special brownies :)

17. [quote name='"burnkush"']

Wat the hell dawg how did that happen. Ive asked people that ended up having an ounce and a scale and hooking it fat. Its weed not crack, people rnt that sketch dawg thats jut bad luck slash asking the wrong people[/quote]
    Yeah but 60 bucks is 60 bucks reguardless on what your spending it on. Shit the gun probably wasn't even loaded.

18. Okay bro, I would never eat an edible before a plane ride because how would you like to be that guy who has a bad trip and the pilot has to emergency land?

I've heard of people flying from like LA to San Fran with mmj but that is just rumor.

Follow this rule... Federal regulated shit does not mix well with cannabis

19. [quote name='"cryingpeanuts"']
    Yeah but 60 bucks is 60 bucks reguardless on what your spending it on. Shit the gun probably wasn't even loaded.[/quote]

Oh ya anyone can rob someone. Thats crazy that they pulled a gun for only 60$