Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles on a plane / airport?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iregisor, Nov 15, 2010.

1. So I'm going to be flying soon and don't want to have to sit through a 5-6 hour flight sober lol. I can't smoke before getting on the plane because of my ride to the airport, etc. However, my dealer has a med card and can get me a brownie, popcorn or basically anything I want as far as edibles from his dispensary. Would bringing this to the airport to grub on before the flight be that big of a risk?

2. Eat before there. ?? Yay.

3. I've done it with a firecracker..I say go for it
    I ate mine right before I went through security tho lol

4. I did it over the summer on a 4 hour flight with a brownie. Just have it in your carry on, the people checking the x rays just see a piece of food on the screen. I ate it right before we took off and was nicely done the whole flight. Just act normal and its no big deal. If your extra sketchy have a brown paper bag with a sammich and some chips along with the brownie and just toss them out when you make it through security. Once again security will have no idea its a weed brownie, they just see a normal brownie/article of food on their xrays.

5. That's what I am thinking as well. I just want to know if dogs can still smell it. If dogs can smell it I'll just eat on before going into the airport and not have one for the way back unless I get a super good hookup there hahaha. But if they can't smell it in a brownie, etc then I'll just bring one for the way back as well haha.

6. Yeah I wondered the same thing but went through with it anyways. If you strain properly there should be no visible plant matter in the oil/butter but dogs have amazing noses so who knows. If anything the chance of them smelling it is probably greatly reduced and I think the dogs at airports may be bomb dogs.

7. I'm sure they could smell it but honestly, I've never seen a drug dog at an airport. I frequent LAX and Burbank airport and I've never been around a dog for both domestic and international flights. I'm sure they have them, but if I had an edible..I would have been fine because no dogs came close enough to me.

8. I'd be getting it from a dispensary so....

I think Ima just go with it lol

9. last time i flew i had a four hour flight i ate two muffins before i left for the airport( bout a 1/2 hour away) and started to get baked just as i was going through security. it was fucking awesome and i was still good for the whole plane ride.

10. yep, do it before security that way u hav all the time in between to wait for ur high and by the time ur sitting down u should start feeling it so have fun