Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles not hitting me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by l00l12, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Hey...

2 days ago, I tried making a firecracker. I mixed Nutella with 1g of mid-grade grinded bud on a saltine and then took another saltine, spread some Nutella on it and sandwiched them. Wrapped them in aluminum foil and baked them in a pre-heated oven at 150 C(302F) for 26 minutes. Got them out, unwrapped the foil. I let it cool down and then ate it. 2 hours later, I get a very mild buzz(I was expecting something much more, because I have bought edibles before and they hit me much harder)

Today, I tried making cannabis tea. I followed instructions here: http://danklegalbud.com/best-way-to-make-weed-tea/
    It's been 3 hours already and I feel nothing...

May I know what I am doing wrong? The weed is of mid-grade quality...

2. Take a T break, Try using 2 grams of high grade. for a cracker. you will feel it then for sure.

3. hmmm I couldn't help to notice that you didn't mention decarbing that will make the difference. also turn up the heat well cooking the fire cracker norm is 340f

• Like Like x 2