Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Edibles Noob] Going on holiday?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ArmyPath, Jul 19, 2017.

1. I'm going on holiday soon and smoking weed is impossible, so would I just be able to decarb weed and take it on holiday, would it get me as high and also would it go off after about a week? Otherwise, what potent edible could I make to keep for about a week (keep in mind that I won't have access to a fridge).

2. Here's what I've been pushing because of its potency and simplicity:
    (1) Decarb herb for 40 min @ 240 F with an oven thermometer. This is the most important step.
    (2) Grind to powder in a coffee grinder.
    (3) For every 1 g herb, mix into 16 g nut butter or nutella. The 16 g can be greatly modified.
    (4) Spread 4 g onto crackers to make cracker sandwiches.
    (5) Wrap in foil. I keep these at room temp for a couple weeks or so.
    Assuming good 15% herb, each sandwich will have about 1/4 g herb and 37 mg thc. I give these to low tolerance friends, and 1/2 cracker sandwich (0.125 g herb) well medicates them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I just spoke about this at a picnic and her daughter just bought edibles with them. Have a High Great vacation