Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles need Directions for proper usage

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Crocii, Mar 16, 2016.

1. It can't be presumed that people are clairvoyant. I bought several medicated brownies that came with no directions whatsoever. Only a regular-sized brownie in a plastic saran wrap thing. So I ate half a brownie. I'm glad that's all I had because it took an hour to truly activate. And activate it did. Way intenser than I had imagined. Through trial and error I discovered that 1/6 of a brownie was the effective dosage.

I can only imagine that some people gobble down a few brownies thinking there's no effect to them. Then Bang Zoom. And not always a good Bang Zoom.
    The last thing we need is for uninformed people to wrongly use an effective product; it gives us all a bad name by those who seek to condemn us.

2. Did it say how many mgs of thc was in it?

When I buy edibles they always have the the mgs, and or a dosage guide. The only time I hadn't gotten them with labels and dosage guide was when I got two pineapple lollies for free. Those were in a clear bag that just said pineapple lollies. But they were pretty low thc.

Where are you buying your edibles?

3. Yeah the ones I just ate have 75 grams

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [​IMG] omg they are starting to kick in :)

5. 75 isn't bad.
    I usually get a fruity peddles bar that has 250mg, or am always sucking on some chocolate beans with like 15mg.

Maybe try a lower mg amount. Maybe try something with like 15mg, and go from there.

Are you new to edibles?

6. no, there was no indication on the package at all except a "B", which apparently stands for Brownie.

8. that's good user information. do they provide some kind of suggestions for proper usage?

9. Honestly I use to take some that were 25g and they got me really high. If I were you I would start off with 10-20. I started off like that and I still ended up getting really high. My tolerance isn't every high though. I wouldn't go above that,edibles for most are really strong so you might be tripping pretty hard.

10. This is why I don't make tasty looking cookies, brownies or candies..
    Caps look far more like the medicine they are and people are less likely to gobble a handful of them..
    [​IMG]
    5 grams of decarbed 160 micron dry ice kief from high quality bud not scraps of trim ( decarb = 40 to 60 minutes covered @ 220 degrees F)
    1 table spoon coconut oil and a dribble of the others
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin liquid, granules or powder
    Blend and heat 20 min covered @ 220 degrees F then freeze.. 3 more heat and freeze cycles will turn it to more of a sleep aid..
    Makes about 30 size (0) very potent caps..
    For the new users I'll make up some quarter and half dose caps.. A full cap holds about 25 drops so I make up 6 and 12 drop caps..
    [​IMG]

While my usual dose is 2 every 4 to 6 hours just 1 left my friend on her hands and knees with the spins for 6 hours..
    BNW

11. I usually eat 25 mg of THC in a single dose, which is enough for me.

12. mgs bro... mgs. 25gs of thc would probably scare you so much you would be in the hospital. It would be like eating 100 grams of good pot.

13. It was .25g lol forgot the dot

14. I ate one the other day .75g= 750mg still a good edible

15. 250mg is a decent sized dose. Will couchlock most folks for sure. Your tolerance may not be as low as you think.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've actually
    Noticed that! Since I use to eat tons of edibles now whenever I smoke with my buddies I'm never too high just relaxed

17. My son and grandfathers name is Alexander. Just thought you would like to know that. lol. Stay safe.