Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles Make Me Sick Help?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Up'In'Smoke, Aug 14, 2014.

1. So about a month ago I decided to make some firecrackers I put about a gram of grounded up dank on a cracker coated in peanut butter and left it wrapped in aluminum under the counter I ate it 5 days later and I didn't feel high just really nauseous and had a super bad headache. Then I went to Amsterdam and purchased a weed cupcake at the greenhouse (my favorite coffee shop) I felt sick again and not high. Then I made my own canna butter and baked some brownies and it happened again. Can anyone explain why? Does this happen to you?
    Cheers my fellow potheads

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It makes a lot of people want to puke.  I have no idea why.

3. Instead of a whole firecracker/cup cake/treat, break off 1/4 - 1/2 and try that. See where it goes from there. Take it nice and slow with edibles.