Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles.. How Many G's for Two People

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mgmtweb, Jul 27, 2009.

1. This is my first time making an edible so i have no idea how many grams i need to get 2 people smacked. My friend who is helping me out said to get atleast 3 g's for two people? Also can you use brownie mix to make brownies or do you have to make it home-made?

2. I would say check the sticky threads. Or check out the search button, you can find a lot of recipe's which include how many grams required as well as testimonials and such on said threads. x.x

3. 3 grams in a store-bought brownie mix isn't going to do anything, even cutting it in half 3 grams wouldn't be that potent. If you're going to make a batch of brownies from the store bought stuff, I would suggest getting an 8 by 8 throw-away pan from the store when you buy the mix..

When I make my brownies I take all my stems and seeds I've accumulated, along with about a quarter of some shake, and I put that on the stove for 22 minutes on medium heat in the amount of oil the brownie recipe calls for. Then just go about making the brownies exactly as the box suggests. Just make sure to keep an eye out on it because some ovens are different than others.

If you're looking for a quick solution, make a 1 gram firecracker.

4. The rule of thumb for cooking is 1/4 oz. per one stick of butter or equivilent of oil.

You can use butter or oil for the brownies and you can cut the mix and ingredients in half with good results.

I make butter all the time and I can say from my experience the longer you simmer the butter or oil the more THC will bind with the fat in the oil or butter.

I like to put one stick of butter and 5 or 6 grams of grass (depending on the strength or the weed) on the stove in a small pot of water and simmer for one or two days, then strain and place it in the fridge until the butter hardens, drain the water and you are all set.

One stick of butter should make about 25-35 cookies so it will last a pretty long time! And they travel really well!

IMHO firecrackers are nasty tasting and have little effect compared to the butter which keeps me stoned for 5-6 hours.

Happy Baking!

5. I get blasted off of .25 - .3 grams (when extracted properly) but I have a low tolerance..

6. If you're cooking brownies with only 3 grams its a waste, trust me I've tried. But when you put a gram into a firecracker, you will be plastered to the wall. Just trust me, save the high amounts (ounce) for butter/oil for brownies and use the small amounts for firecrackers. Start with a gram, don't eat more.. that was my mistake. I couldn't move, some people think that's a good feeling but no.... its not.

Make three 1 gram firecrackers, one for you, one for a friend, and one for later. Enjoy yourself. :wave:

7. Yeah, less than a gram properly extracted will do a very nice job for you and a friend and I would say that you should make the butter and then spread it on a bagel with salt.

you can make 3 grams and a half a stick of butter and then you'll have plenty left over.

8. Dude, brownies take a lot more weed to make than say firecrackers. For this recipe all you need is .5 - 1g per person.

9. Yeah, but he could make a half batch of brownies with 1/2 stick of butter and an 1/8th.

I ussually cook between 1/2 oz and 1 oz. It does wonder for my back pain after a long day of skiing