Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles have no effect on me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Granddaddy purpp, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Out of all the times I have ever tried edibles, I have never once felt high from it. I've had edibles from dispensaries, and home made and other people have even claimed to get high from it but I still feel nothing, and I always take a lot more than the recommended dosage amount. This was a problem for me both when I was only smoking like 2 times a month, and now with me smoking everyday

Sent from my LG-M153 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Smoking doesn't have anything to do with how high edibles will get you dude, maybe you're one of the unlucky ones that can never get lit from them unless you take a huge ammount

3. Yes it does have to do with edibles because it still brings up your tolerance. Even if the THC is processed differently, it doesn't change the fact that i have a high tolerance. But yeah, maybe smh sucks because everyone else gets to enjoy them

Sent from my LG-M153 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #4 BrewsnWeed666, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    It really doesn't.. smoking tolerance has nothing to do with edible tolerance, you could smoke an Oz a day & still have 0 tolerance for edibles..

If you don't believe me I'm sure other members will tell you the same, you could ask in Sams thread if you want more info on edibles/tolerance ect he's got alot of experience with edibles & has helped many people with his knowledge
    Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it