Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles have done nothing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatNormalGuyWhoTokes, Aug 31, 2015.

1. I ate what my friend said were potent brownies and i felt a small little buzz an hour in but after 3 hours i havtn felt jack shit. I feel ripped off tbh. Should i light up a few bowls and see if the effects from the edibles kick in?

2. Yup

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

3. I felt the same way for years until I got a proper grinder and oven thermometer. It was just like a month ago I finally aquired all this and decided to make firecrackers. I made two with 2 grams of good weed, ate both of them at once and boy I got fucking high. At first the taste is really shit though, I didn't smoke any weed from the time I ate them to the time when I was coming down