Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles from Eastern Europe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dylan Tokes, Jan 9, 2013.

1. So just recently my friends uncle just came back from Eastern Europe. He came back with a whole bunch of chocolate that had come from eastern Europe or whatever area he was in. The problem is, I cannot read a single word on the damn packages. He has this big gigantic lollipop that looks like it could be white chocolate with a huge pot leaf in the middle of it. Also a big square chocolate bar with white packaging and a big weed leaf on the right side of it.

I would tell you guys the name, but I honestly don't remember it since its not in my language. I was wondering if anyone in the GC community knows something about this. I would just ask him to buy one when I know, but most of it is gone already. I just want to make sure before I buy it whether it actually works or is just like a weed flavored candy bar or some shit lol.