Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles for first time

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Finne33, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I am about to try edibles for the first time. Im getting two pieces of fudge. I only plan on eating half, because my friend got brownies from the same guy, only ate half and he was baked for the whole day at school. I was just wondering what I should expect. I think I can handle a high pretty well. I have had a couple panic attacks and I was able to take control of myself and chill out.
    Thanks in advance!

2. My wife swears by edibles ever since I got her a Bhang tripple strength. She absolutely hates smoking now and begrudgingly uses my vapo if she doesn't have edibles. She is 5'8 and 130 lbs. Once ingested it usually takes about 45 minutes for her to start acting and feeling high. At about one hour she's a kite and by an hour and a half she'll be landing on Mars.

Today she tried half of a Serenity bar. She ate it at about 1545 and she went to bed at 2300 still rediculously high. Perhaps it's because she's tiny. Who knows?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app