Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles Dont Work

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 24stoned, Sep 9, 2014.

1. I have gotta high off of 2 edibles in my life. I bought a "roopoo" from the club I go to and it got me so high the first time. Then I spent $150 on edibles and I was sober after eating a bunch. Then recently I bought another roopoo and some other edibles. I ate like 3,000 mg of THC and nothing! I don't get it. I get loaded off dabs and weed but edibles don't do a thing anymore

2. I've only ever had one edible get me high and it was my first time trying marijuana. I have made my own batch of rice crispy treat using a little over 2 ounces of bud and trim and it tasted really weedy, but didn't get me high at all. Edibles are too weak IMO especially when comparing to concentrates like wax and hash.

3. if you have built up a tolerance to THC through dabbing, then yeah edibles won't do shit. Take a 5 day t-break and then eat an edible on an empty stomach, see what happens.

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    I make edibles that will fuck you up for days.

Edibles can overdose you, I have a cookie that will make you get lost inside your own house.

You are getting bunk ones.

Kick the shit out of dabbing. Dabs cant fuck you up for days.

5. that sounds so amazing. One day...I will have that cookie.