Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles don't even get me high

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 485635, Jan 24, 2019.

1. I did exactly that with 5 grams of straight BHO before and had everything of what I made....and nothing happened. If you take it out of the capsules can it also be used as an oil under the tongue tincture?? I think I heard that one time before and I think that is the next thing I wanna try. If edibles wont work for me then possibly an under the tongue thing could successfully absorb....wich would be just as good to me.

2. Hilarious! Reciprocal saw a can and a 5 gallon bucket! Love it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I usually let the capsules melt in my mouth. The Kief-Coconut oil is tasty like Nut Butter.
    Some people make a much weaker mix and eat a teaspoon of it. No wrong way to get it inside you.

BNW

4. I don't know how many times I've heard "my shit will kick your ass like no other".....or have been told the weed isn't as good as theirs..thus the weaksauce edibles/etc. I've followed every tech out there. Eaten lots of other folks edibles and watched the party slide down the hill for everyone else...and I'm still eating the cookies one after the other.

My last attempt (same tech you use) dosed out @ 200 mg. per candy and I ate 5 right out of the gate. Never felt a thing. I still have a bunch of em in the freezer......but it's doubtful @ this point I'll waste more time...or more bubble hash experimenting with this approach....but I do appreciate your time/effort just the same.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I smoke 1-2 ounces of loud a month, saving my kief until the grinder is almost full (takes about a month) and I can't imagine a time when I had anywhere near even ONE gram of kief.
    How does a non-grower collect so much pollen?

6. Pollen is boy splooge from male plants.
    Kief is the trichomes from female plants.

Buy a pound of Good grade Cannabis.
    Shake with a Hashmaster 5000 or a tumbler roller or old school Ice water hash.
    Expect a 15% recovery.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    It's all here.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. A POUND of dank? For 2 grand I'd rather just take a trip to Denver and smuggle back some chocolate bars.
    Thanks for the suggestion though :)

8. LOL. That's why I grow. I can devote my entire grow for Kief. Since I don't smoke herb in any real amount nowadays it works out for me.
    Smashed 3 pounds of high grade buds last month for my next round of Capsules.

You can make good strength Capsules-oil with high grade weed and get just as ripped as the hash-kief ones do it just takes more quantity. 4 Caps instead of 1.

You see the end results of many years off fine tuning what I do. My early attempts were just a fat decarbed bud in a shot glass of Coconut oil and a few short bursts in the Microwave.
    Choked it down with a glass of water and was hammered two hours later.

Since I use it for medical pain relief I've continued to trim down how it's done to the bare minimums of time and for the maximum strength per cap as I can. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Colorado edibles are crap compared to what I make. I suspect they are using floor sweepings as I ate two 100mg Chocolate bars and got zip from them.
    The weed is good enough in that state but the edibles are weak to useless.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Sometimes if I eat edibles too often I build a tolerance to a point where 3 edibles (30mg) don't even get me high at all. I take a break for a week or so and usually the edibles will work on me again. Also I noticed if my stomach is full and I've eaten a meal recently, then I eat the edible, I feel it way less. That's why I eat edibles on an empty stomach