Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles don't effect me.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Azzy420, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Ive tried many edibles even 250mg ones and I've never even felt the slightest buzz from them. I know the edibles were good because my friends all got high with them. So my question is does this happen to anyone else and is there a reason for it?

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Try some of high strength hash caps

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It seems to happen- folks are always posting they don't get off on edibles. We recommend BrassNWood's hash caps and never hear from them again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol. Yup!

my wig is loose, your stroke is weak...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Individual doses on edibles can vary wildly from the 2mg my wife needs to the 200mg or more I use.
    Make them strong and keep taking more every 2 hours until your wrecked.
    Nobody is resistant.
    My smart assed neighbor kept saying the same shit so I gave him 10 of my high strength hash based Capsules.
    Same instructions. Take one every 2 hours until your stoned
    Fool took all 10 at once and was so stoned he couldn't stand up and spent 8 hours on hands and knees with the spins and dry heaves.
    :)
    [​IMG]

5 grams decarbed hash (decarb is 240 F for 40 minutes)
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin
    heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    DONE
    fills about 30 (0) sized caps @ 100-150mg each.
    Wicked strong I start new users out with a 1/4 cap or less. About 5 drops of the hash oil sludge.
    1 drop at this strength is to much for light users like my wife. I have to thin it with more oil for her to even get near the stuff.

BNW

• Like Like x 1