Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles don’t work for me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hostage16, Mar 13, 2018.

1. I have tried edibles a fair amount of times and I haven’t ever felt more than a buzz. I I’m starting to think it’s me because I have tried home made and store bought edibles.

Today was my real test, I ate 6 gummies (each 25mg) and i am a light weight so I don’t know

Any suggestions?
    Edibles

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It really depends on your THC tolerance and your metabolism most. Are you a heavy toker?

3. I felt nothing from a 100 mg dispensary edible once, even though my home made ones work well.
    Sometimes edible claims are overblown.
    The only way to tell for sure is to make your own.
    Firecrackers are very potent, and I'd be surprised if 1/2 - 1 gram herb didn't knock you out. 1 g will knock most people for a loop. 0.1 g might do the same for a new user.
    Most internet recipes are roughly equivalent, and all work very well.

4. True although I tried a 450 mg homemade brownie and it had a pretty big kick. It's about testing really.

5. have you tried eating a meal 2 hours before taking that edible? you need to bypass the first pass effect. Something barely anyone talks about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I’ve tried the gummies 2x and never felt anything the chocolates work for me though.
    Edibles are so expensive that I just make my own now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Make them yourself then you know exactly what went into them.
    [​IMG]
    Start with a known high grade material like the dry ice hash-kief pictured.
    Decarb first 240F for 40 minutes.
    Mix with a tiny amount of cooking oil
    A little processing and it's good to go.
    [​IMG]
    The usual decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    15 grams of hash
    3 tablespoons of coconut oil
    1 tablespoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes, Freeze, Reheat and it's done. Makes 90 (0) caps.
    Scale the amounts down as needed for the material on hand.
    1 drop is to much for my wife. About 2 full caps sets me good ( 50 drops) 300mg.
    BNW

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. pure dope...