Edibles do not affect me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BLUZero, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Contrary to all the edible overdose threads, this one is more of an edible underdose thread.
    Every time I have tried any edibles (the last being on Thanksgiving) I haven't ever felt anything other than sober and hungry. I never feel high to any degree, in fact I always feel so functionally sober that I usually get very butthurt at the fact that I bought said edibles in the first place. I had an "early warning" to my lack of a high some time ago when I tried half a bottle of tincture solution to no avail, yet my friend who only tried a few drops was on his ass in minutes.
    Is anyone in a similar boat? I've scoured the internet a small number of times for anything relating to the issue, but am yet to find any results.
    Pic unrelated, but funny
    1535585_575416542546598_796553976_n.jpg

2. Either you're trolling hard, or you've never truly eaten legit edibles. sorry. only possibilities.

3. I wish it were the case. Wednesday and Thursday of last week I had 80mg chocolates, no effect either time besides suppressed "fullness" feeling in my stomach (basically munchies, but not as hungry). With the tincture I just thought that it only affected some people

Have you not seen my post?

\tMike's investigative report in SF seems to cast light on lack of product standardization. 
    Someone else did a similar post just like it. unless you're testing it yourself or know for sure what you're getting, don't just assume that you're immune.

5. my cousins says the same thing butt I think he is full of shit. eat 6 of those 80mg and then get back to us lol

6. Try again.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

7. I concur. Edibles should fuck anyone up

8. Maybe your so high you don't know It

9. Try Korova 500mg cookies. You just need stronger edibles, 80mg is low.

10. Eh. Over the years, edibles haven't done jack shit for me. Could be a mixture of things, but they just never did the trick.

My good friend just got his medical card and picked up some butter to make brownies and whatnot. I'll admit, the batch of brownies he made with that butter is the only edible to ever give me a desired effect. :confused_2:

11. I kinda feel the same way as Op, but reading this truly gave me hope!!

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #13 Pickle McSmurf, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    Same boat man, first few times I had homemade cookies from friends and didn't feel it... I chalked it up to them making shit cookies, but when I was in colorado I asked a dispensary for the most potent edible they had and they sold me this chocolate bar and said to only eat 2 pieces.... I ate 6 and really didn't feel much

Oh well, smoking and vaping gets the job done just fine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. prime your liver by eating something maybe an hour before ingesting the edibles.

14. eat a big meal before eating the edible and dont drink lots of water that should slow down your digestive system.

Attached Files:

16. Edibles have never worked for me. Even eating four out of a batch that's been proven effective.

17. ok you can definately fix that. try some with hash oil in it. or try actual good ones. if then they don't work, you may want to see a doctor.

18. #19 wumboshouse, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    This is true. Same shit goes for me. I recently ordered 2 500mg Kiva chocolate bars (hash oil infused), and an entire one, and didn't feel a damn thing. After that experience, I knew that no edible can get me high. I've tried edibles before that with no avail also. Still have another one sitting on top of my fridge. Spent $40 a bar, but they also threw in a free 250mg CBD dark chocolate bar, so it's all cool. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. some people's bodies don't process edibles. It's fairly common.