Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibles causing more (digestive) harm than good?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cunegonde, Mar 30, 2018.

1. I've posted about the digestive issues I'm experiencing before, I feel like they're related to my edible consumption. I constantly feel nauseated, putting anything in my stomach, even water, makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I'm hungry but I can't eat because of this, and since I'm not able to eat, I feel really shaky and have no energy. I'm sleeping 12 hours a night but wake up feeling like I haven't slept at all.

I hope it's just the flu or something, but I've been experiencing this for a month now and I'm at the end of my rope. It briefly went away when I stopped edibles for a few days because I was at my sister's wedding. I've stopped edibles for two days now, not like I can eat them anyway. My doctors are investigating a few other symptoms, I had an abnormal EKG, and did a cardio stress test yesterday that was still abnormal, but it's "non-specific" which apparently turns out to be nothing half the time. Cannabis did not cause the EKG changes, my EKG has been coming back "non-specific" abnormal for a few years. My doctor thinks it's nothing, he's just making sure. I had bloodwork done too, so whatever this is, my doctor will figure it out. I guess edibles were too much of a good thing.

I'm also dealing with the strongest anxiety I've ever had, and that could definitely be causing physical symptoms. I'm wondering if the strain I was using this month exacerbated it.

I do have a vape pen, I prefer edibles, but for now I'm just going to vape and see if my health improves without edibles.

• Like Like x 1