Edibles before going to the airport

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ILikeWeedxD, Jul 10, 2013.

1. I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and I was thinking of making 2 firecrackers filled with weed and get fucked up for the airport. I have clear eye so that isnt a problem.

Is this a good idea or an amazing idea?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. people do it all the time. :confused_2:  

3. It's a normal idea.

4. Oh non of my friends have ever done it. Nvm then

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Haha HORRIBLE idea let me tell you why:

Majority of people conducting searches where trained in detecting nervousness through body language so imagine going through high and paranoid as fuck. You wouldn't get in any trouble but they might pull you out for a more in depth search. And ain't no one got time for that!

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. As long as you don't have anything while going through airport security you're okay. IMO its an amazing idea. :hello: 

7. i had an edible before going thru security. good times

8. Flying high is the only way mon

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #9 irishweeds, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    Lol I came from Ireland to America 6 hour flight 3 days ago for a holiday . Ate a firecracker at like 8am right before going into airport checked in ate breakfast and before going through security went to bathroom ate a huge piece of weed chocolate lol firecracker hit me was felling great security was fine and all. Then right before I got on the flight the chocolate hit me and this was my first ever edible experience lol no joke was so baked . Sniffer dog was walking around to before we got on flight had nouthing on me but was paranoid he might smell some of the chocolate crumbs from my pocket or something lol. Nope walked right by Ne way got on flight couldn't evin keep my eyes open very difrent high from smoking. Take off was great haha but 15 mins later passed out and woke up 5.30 hours later 20 mins before landing high was gone so kinda wasted it but definitely a experience none the less. Was my first time traveling alone am 18 so ya Haha :) I would go for it just act normal my mindset was no one else nose I am high so why act as if they do . And is a fantabulous idea :)

10. You won't get into any trouble. As long as you have nothing on you then they can't prove you are high.

11. Not only am I high as fuck every time I'm in an airport (because there will be lots of sitting around waiting), but I have also brought a tupperware full of weed cookies in my carry-on before.  Another time I brought a 2-foot glass bong in my carry-on :)

I don't recommend the bong and the cookies but if you just get high you won't have anything to worry about ;)

12. Ive just flat out brought weed on an airplane, but that was back in 2011 when they didnt have those body scanners.

13. I brought 3 brownies on the plane, went through security no problem.  I had them wrapped in clear wrap and then in a plastic bag.  Some M&M's pressed in them make it seem more legit, at least I tell myself that haha.  "My mom made me some snacks before my flight"

I had a few layovers so I wanted to wait to eat a few before my long flight.  Unfortunately, my connecting flight at LAX was tight on time so I didn't get to pause and eat them until I got on the plane.  They defintely still stunk a little in open air, so I unwrapped and heaved 1 brownie in my mouth, followed by another.  Tunes and shades on, flight attendants feeding me gin, the only way to fly, is high. 

14. Don't do it they're going to see it in your stomach through the x ray.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. its certainly not a new idea, but still an amazing one

16. I OD on edibles before I fly lol.Never really flew until well into adulthood so not really used to flying. I also get as many beverages in flight that they'll give me lol.

17. You guys go with other people? I Could do an airport being high, but multi edible, I'd end up in a different place than I wanted to end up

18. It actually isnt a bad idea i accidentally got some past a full body scanner machine i didnt even know existed!which was really scary cus i thought i was fucked. after that i took them while i was waiting to board the plane and they were some pretty strong ones too. Im glad i didnt get caught or else it would of been all bad

19. I live in Florida and I went to Greece last fall. I took 12 M&M brownies in my carry on. I reserved plenty of time because I ate two of the 14 I made before I left my house that morning but unfortunately, security told me that I had to get rid of them. So I went over to the gift shop, got a liter of milk and proceeded to eat a dozen additional brownies...

The next 12 hours consisted of a psychedelic epiphany, drooling on my sweater and getting called out by a flight attendant, followed by the greatest night of sleep I've ever had. 

20. dude one time i had three brownies before going to the airport to go to texas i only sat down in the plane seat when it hit me now i am 6 foot 3 and i just started sliding down in my seat with a huge grin on my face put my sunglasses on when i got there i was in a town that i bet almost no one here knows and my friends when they saw me just do a strut towards them they asked do you need more weed or are you good i go fuck yeah i need more so we drive off to another little town called denver city Texas (bet no one knows where that is) and while in the car just smoked blunts the whole time