Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles before a party?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cbluvin, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I'm going to a party and I want to eat a few firecrackers before I go. Will I be able to socialize and move around or will the high be overwhelming and couch-locking?

2. depends
    i suggest doing the edibles by yourself to guage your tolerance to them first

3. i'm on some edibles right now!

4. i wouldnt do it.

I would take a few hits of sativa. great party weed :) you dont want to get too high. Unless your not drinking. Then i guess smoke it up :cool:

5. Unless I eat them like 2 hours before it then sure, but I'm still gonna smoke a bunch later!

6. I'm not planning on drinking at the party, would 1 firecracker with about .2 on it get me nice for the whole party instead of the 3 firecrackers i planned on eating?

7. Edibles can fuck you up man.

You don't wanna be the kid who everyone's taking care of cuz you're throwing up and passing out and shit.

I'd say just smoke.. or drink.

EDIT: 0.2 doesn't sound like enough. Unless you have an extremely low tolerance.
    If you're only putting 0.2 in them i'd eat 2 or 3.

8. try 2 firecrackers so a total of 0.4g. youll be feeling good.