Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles at the airport?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stevenoc, Jan 18, 2016.

1. I live in SoCal and I have my med card and the variety of edibles are amazing. I'm going on a 10 day trip Mexico and since I can't bring weed on the plane edibles are my next choice. I'm driving to Tijuana and flying deep in Mexico and I wanted to bring 1 or 2 1000mg Korova black bars since those are my favorite edibles. They don't really smell at all and just look and taste normal so would be the chances of being caught if I just brought it with a sandwich and put it on my carry on

2. You have a pretty good chance of being fine but it's still a risk. They usually don't get into people's food much.

3. hey actually going to do the same later this month how did it go for you? I doubt the dogs are sniffing for weed it is most likely for saftey reasons for the airport.

4. You would probably be fine. But if you get caught, you won't get a slap on the wrist. It isn't some minor possession charge.

5. fml 😐 #stonerProblems.. I hope this guy didnt get caught haha

6. Bro where you at?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You're good. I bring bho all the time. Also, they're not actively searching for drugs. Just don't make it obvious.

8. You've taken bho into a mexican airport??

9. I've taken it internationally. I'm guessing Customs there is gonna be easier than Customs in Europe.

10. Jeez, just get herb there. Finding a connect in Mexico is a no brainer.
    Smoke shops
    Taxi drivers
    Waiters
    Chit is everywhere.
    :smoke:

11. Never cross a border with anything illegal.

12. ooohhh. Mexican prison...?

🐜

13. still debating it. It would only be 4 cookies or so for personal use

14. Have fun in that Mexican prison. Seriously? Seriously?