Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles and Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by NowCalledCthulu, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Hey guys,
    I need to get my wisdom teeth removed, but I need my medicine. Obviously smoking is out of the question, so I'm trying to plan ahead. I was wondering if edibles would cause any problems with blood clots and shit. I would just be buying a G of cheap BHO from a local dispensary and making baked goods or candy or something.

2. I'm actually about to be in the same boat. Your oral surgeon should offer an option for having the extraction site stitched which means you can still smoke. Make sure to ask him though, they aint narcs they wont dime on ya. If that's not the case edibles are just fine as long as you keep food far away from that open gum. You might want check out @PsychedelicSam threads for his tinctures. They can be ingested as a pill or in water and will do the trick real nice plus he's a great guy and will help you through it.

As Above So Below

3. God.... the typos are real today

As Above So Below

4. Decarb anything you intend to eat or drink first ( 240 F for 40 minutes )
    5 grams decarbed material weed-hash-BHO-ABV
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil ( any cooking oil works)
    .5 lecithin (optional power booster)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done
    Makes about 30 good doses using hash-10-15 with good weed.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

5. Yo B. That oil you make... on a scale of 1 to 10 how gross is it ingested sublingual or with water or juice?

As Above So Below

6. @Azzanadra
    The dry ice hash-weed version oil is quite nice in the mouth or so I find it. Nutty tasting like nutella spread. I often let the caps melt like candy in my mouth for faster on-set.

The RSO version done from reduced alcohol tincture is cap and swallow only as it's nasty, bitter tasting and the bitterness hangs around a long time.
    BNW

7. So if mixed with a wee bit o gin or grape soda or gingerale it would still be nasty?

I'm planning on making that stuff soon but I don't want to use capsules as it makes it harder to micro dose.

As Above So Below

8. If the extraction was done with alcohol then it'll carry an inherent bitterness for all the green the alcohol brought with it. Micro dosing it won't be near as nasty. I need a handful of the caps at a time so that much RSO is really overwhelmingly bitter. Your much lower needs should do fine with it.
    BNW

9. I have some CBD oil tincture that looks to be made with alcohol and it tastes sour and...... green? Is that the taste you're describing?

As Above So Below

10. My reduced RSO from tincture is sour-bitter enough to screw your face down into a real scowl and it'll stick that way for a good half hour as the taste is slow to fade.
    My direct hash or weed to oil is quite nice and nut like to the taste. a complete 180 from the bitterness of the alcohol version.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Either sub thread covers the basic steps I use.

BNW

11. To be honest I enjoy the taste and aftertaste of my CBD oil.... now I'm curious to get this project moving.

As Above So Below

• Like Like x 1