Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles and Red Eyes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StickyTurtles, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Some people I've talked to say their eyes only get red when they're smoking (which makes sense), but NOT when they have edibles.

I notice my eyes frequently can get red from just an edible. Anyone else get red eyes from edibles and not just smoking?
    (I also wear contacts so red eye iritates my eyes even more :()

• Like Like x 1
  2. I get red eye from edibles and not from smoking

• Like Like x 1
  3. I also get red eyes from edibles.

4. I rarely get red eyes unless I smoke a ton or eat a few edibles

5. <-- Waves Baggy of weed at Cop and says it's my state approved Blood thinner that makes my eyes red.
    LMAO
    Since Cannabis is a Vasodilator both forms cause vessels to expand and cause the dreaded Red Eye.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Eye drops makes a difference in how other people react to you through the day. Remember not to grin so big.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I used to use visene but switched to clear-eyes cause it's more effective.

The bigger problem for me was "do they know I'm stoned?" Even with white eyes I would sometimes get paranoid depending on the situation and type of weed I was smoking.

I just try to stay away from those situations
    by never using before work or if I have to operate a vehicle (30 years ago I was stoned from morning till bedtime including work driving an 18 wheeler)

Now that I'm an old fart, my eyes are always red anyways and also I could care a less if people think I'm stoned.

Growpa*

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. I Wear contacts and live in a very dry state, so I think it makes my eyes more sensitive to getting red when I eat edibles. I have looked into Eye Drops and if the suspension of being "stoned" arose in a situation I probably shouldnt be high, then I can say my eyes are red from contacts and I use eye drops........I'm not originally from this state so sensative to dry air would be possible

9. DO NOT actually use eye drops with contacts! Do not! Ever!

IMO if the edible strong enough to fuck you up your eyes gonna look different in some type of way!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I usually just use the sailne stuff for my contacts in my eyes when they get irritated. I'll stick with that if the drops are a bad idea. Thanks

11. my eyes get really red from edibles, but they also get red from smoking too.

12. I get red eye and dry mouth from edibles .

• Like Like x 2
  13. I get red eyes from edibles but i get tired looking eyes like chinese when i smoke

14. I don't get red eyes from edibles. Even rarely when I vape. Only with blunts.
    But I don't treat it with drops, because it has long term concequences.

15. I don't get red eyes from edibles. Even rarely when I vape. Only with blunts.
    But I don't treat it with drops, because it has long term concequences.

How do you guys feel the high when you eat edibles? It has a really weird effect on me.. sometimes hardcore lazyness with headaches, sometimes i feel energized..

16. I just get regular high but like.... REALLY high to the point where I actually will get irritateded easily. But usually I just wanna stay in one place cuz I'm so high its uncomfortable to move.

17. been waking up with really red eyes since I started eating edibles almost every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. both get my eyes red af

19. Red Eyes - yup.
    Who else has "dark circle eyes" aka sleepless baggies?