Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles+airport security?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hwillieyams, Jun 13, 2011.

1. So obviously I should not bring weed with me to an airport. However, I'm about to take a family trip to the east coast for two weeks. I'm making a firecracker for the plane ride there, but do you think I could make one for the ride back too? I mean, it just looks like a snack. Do you think it would pass security?

2. I wouldnt risk it...I doubt homemade food will pass

You should just eat the edible before, it'll kick in eventually

3. just hide a small sack of weed up your but. Then before you leave to go home make a firecracker and eat it before you get on the plane.

4. I brought some snacks on a plane from NYC to NC this weekend and they opened the baggie and smelled it. Luckily it was really only chipoltle chex mix

5. "why cant you say bomb on an airplane? Bomb, bomb, bomb. Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb."

6. they could test it really quickly at airport security but i doubt unless it was brought up in question they would inspect otherwise normal looking food. my.02

7. No I meant I want one for the way back too. But good to know about homemade food.

Ok, knowing this there's no way I'm bringing it on. Oh well, I can do without.

8. I brought a pipe back from cali last year on my carry-on. The pipe was clean, but i didnt get searched or anything. Went through the san diego airport and atlanta airport and nada now nudda happened. It just depends how you wanna try your luck.

9. In my senior year of high school we were flying from Norcal to Socal for a school trip. A girl on the trip somehow managed to either braid it into her hair or hide the bag of weed in her bun or something and brought it through security. Don't know how the hell she didn't get caught but I guess it all depends who is working and what airport it is. I wouldn't push my luck like that though

10. Just nom it before had. And don't worry, I'm sure there's weed where you're going. You could always just make one while you're there, and eat it before you get on the plane.

11. #11 dirtysprings, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah, I'm really happy I didn't test my luck. North Carolina has been a blast even without any green