Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Alright I wanna make like a single edible type thing I'd like something better than a fire cracker but do any of you guys have a way to make it with no smell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. just eat a nug and youll get real high

3. Tried the no bake edibles last night for the first time. I was disappointed. Made them Wednesday around noon and ate them last night (fri) at around 8:30. They were God awful.! I used ritz crackers and a lil more than the amount of weed that always gets me high but they didn't work even after i ate both of them...

4. I make a ton of batches of my recipe!

Grind weed into powder consistency, throw it on a small skillet with just enough oil (recommend veg) to cover the weed entirely.

Cook on stove on simmer-low heat. Turn the heat up a little bit every once in a while, cook until the oil is a darkgreen brown color and the weed is brown and must look like chiefed down ABV. 

5. don't listen to this ignorant/troll user.

Smoke it firecrackers are dumb and waste time and work 1/4 the time unless u know what ur doing

6. mix some peanut butter with herb or hash, then mix in some powdered sugar till its not too sticky to roll into balls. put the ball on waxed paper on a cookie sheet and place into the freezer for a little while.
    Take a bag or two of chocolate chips and put them in a pot, place that pot into a frying pan full of hot water on low.(basically a ghetto double boiler to melt the chocolate) you dont want much heat, 105F or so.
    take the herb peanut butter balls and drop them one by one in the chocolate, roll them around quickly then scoop them out with a fork and put on the wax paper . when done with that harden them by placing them in the freezer.

The chocolate will have covered the herb and will be safe to haul around.