Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JrodXD, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Well this may sound kind of dumb but my dealer gabe me am edible for free and it's my first one I smoked 4 bowls and are it all it's a muffin he didn't tell me how much it had soo... What can I expect by the wy the bud we smoked is top shelf 20 dollar gram

2. #2 steeeeeeeeez xx, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    Expect a surreal rush through reality where everything you never thought was possible suddenly becomes a reality. You realize that you are reaching new heights and soak in a series of intense euphoric waves where the extremities of your body become relaxed and you are finally able to step back from this ride we call life and can actually have a moment to take a breather. This amazing journey probably will end with a long and deep slumber where you will literally feel your body rejuvenating and thanking you for the amount of THC you have just consumed.

Probably a more lively response then the usual "expect to be high." Hahah

3. Imagine that tingly feeling you get in your dick when you get aroused, but all over everywhere.

4. You'll be very stoned, higher than usual, for anywhere from 4-6 hours depending on tolerance.