Edible theft result

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Skip I am, Feb 16, 2019.

1. When your dog steals the edible you dropped on the floor before you can grab it. 20190215_202448.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. chewy = chip

• Like Like x 1
  3. how long was the poor little guy high for lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. This happened to my dog too.
    I make pretty strong Peanut butter/nutella firecrackers...I had a half of one in foil a few years back...and yeah, we went out, when we came back it was gone. He started getting restless and kinda freaking out...ended up just taking him on a long walk...where he shit about 4 times, then did a double take and got scared of a traffic cone we walked past. Seemed to calm down after about 3-4 hours, but for the rest of the night he was pretty much done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. She was pretty donezo for about 4 hours. When it started to wear off she was wound up for a good hour before she called it quits.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. THE REAL SNOOP DOGG HIGHER THAN A GIRAFFES ASS

7. That dogs high AF.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hahaha. I'm against getting animals high. However I completely understand because some dogs can grab it the second it hits the floor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    But Dude ..That's What I do... Called Turning Chinese!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I bet he killed a few bowls of dog chow after that.

11. Dog enede up at the vets after this sort of thing...dogs cannot process cannabis as we can and are flooded with many more receptors...for this reason dogs can overdose on cannabis

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk